Stackable sintering and firing saggars with outstanding thermal shock resistance
UltraSaggars UV 1600-10 are saggars, optionally with a lid (capsules), for sintering and firing of small work pieces. Their material is based on polycrystalline mullite fibres (PCW). The firing saggars and capsules are suitable for application temperatures of up to 1600°C. Thanks to their material properties, quick and frequent temperature changes can be implemented in an outstanding manner. A wall thickness starting at 4mm offers optimal heat transmission.
The saggars and capsules in diameters up to 120 millimetres can be stacked easily and stably. This way, the space in smaller furnaces can be used optimally as well under observation of the temperature distribution.
Your benefits with UltraSaggars:
- High temperature resistance up to 1600°C
- Quick heating and cooling rates possible
- Dimensionally stable and stackable
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Customised sizes of 80 to 120mm diameter
- Customised geometry: with or without cut-out
- Protects your furnace insulation and heating elements from evaporation